- How does Equifaxs business model work? Who is the customer, and what is the product?
- Was Equifax lax or unlucky to be cyber-breached in this way?
- Where would you assign accountability for the breach: the technology (security) team, senior management, CEO, or the Board of directors?
- How would you characterize Equifaxs response in the wake of the breach?
- In your view, how should Equifax have prepared for the breach and the subsequent response?
Structure of the paper:
- Title page
- List the group number
- List group members
- Abstract (no more than 1 page)
- Summary of the incident
- Answer the questions from above
- Conclusion Explain how the breach could have been avoided
Format of the paper:
- Font – Calibri (11 Point)
- 1.5 line spacing
- 1-inch margins
- References APA style
- When writing the paper each student should label the part they contributed to the assignment.Example:
- Introduction (Steven Tharp)
- Minimum of 5 references