I’m working on a nursing project and need support to help me study.
In a Microsoft Word document of 4-5 pages formatted in APA style, complete the following assessments (as they pertain to your aggregate) by interviewing 2-3 members of your aggregate:
- Environment (Comprehensive Occupational and Environmental Health History)
- Home (from lecture in class)
- Family (Friedman Family Assessment)
- Risk assessment (from lecture in class describe risks for your aggregate based on local statistics and services available)
Describe the results of the assessments, including examples and support from journal articles, following the guidelines below:
- How Environment was Assessed
- How the Home was Assessed
- How the Family was Assessed
- Risk Assessment
Strengths and Weaknesses
- Strengths of Community
- Weaknesses of Community
- Strengths of Aggregate
- Weaknesses of Aggregate
- Health Risks of Aggregate Identified
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format. Helpful APA guides and resources are available in the South University Online Library. Below are guides that are located in the library and can be accessed and downloaded via the South University Online Citation Resources: APA Style page. The American Psychological Association website also provides detailed guidance on formatting, citations, and references at APA Style.
APA Citation Helper
APA Citations Quick Sheet
APA-Style Formatting Guidelines for a Written Essay
Basic Essay Template
Please note that the title and reference pages should not be included in the total page count of your paper.
- Name your document SU_NSG4076_W4_Project_LastName_FirstInitial
- Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.