In their semester work, each student solves 2 dynamic economic models. One of them is continuous (differential equations) and one is discrete (recursive equations). One model is described by one first-order functional equation (differential or recursive) and one model is described by a simultaneous system of two functional equations (differential or recursive) .1. One-equation model Choose the economic model expressed by one functional equation yourself. Information from the Internet, economic and dynamic books and textbooks can be used when choosing models. They must be models that are not addressed in lectures and exercises or the textbook Shone, (2000), they can also be models from unsolved examples of this textbook. Analyze the model: a) express the equation, b) determine the stability conditions, c) decide whether an oscillating course of variables and under what circumstances is possible, d) analyze and interpret the model graphically; display phase, resp. web diagram (depending on whether the model is continuous or discrete), e) display the time course of the examined variable in MS Excel.2. Simultaneous system of two equations The system you can choose yourself available literature or models of examples of simultaneous systems below. Remember that if you have solved a discrete one-equation model, you need a continuous system and vice versa. Analyze the system: a) express the equations b) display the possible isoclines of the trajectory of the system, decide what the trajectory character is (node, saddle point, spiral …), c) display the time course of the investigated variables in Excel, d) display the trajectories of the investigated variables in Excel .
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Eminence Papers only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Eminence Papers are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Eminence Papers is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Eminence Papers, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.