The goal of a feasibility blueprint is to assess the viability of a proposed business concept. The feasibility blueprint addresses the most critical elements one needs to consider during the initial conceptualization of a new venture.
To assess its viability, you will develop a comprehensive feasibility blueprint (schema) for your proposed entrepreneurial venture based on the data and information developed during the course. The objective is to determine whether the business opportunity is feasible and worthwhile. If not, describe the major constraints that led you to your decision. State the reasons for whether the decision is a go or no go. Research and substantively address the bullets below.
In your paper TRAILER RENTAL SERVICES,
· Assess the problem or opportunity identified for your business.
· Describe solutions proposed for addressing the opportunity.
· Identify the design of the business model for the venture.
· Determine the customer value proposition of the business.
· Evaluate the revenue model to be used to manage the business.
· Analyze the implementation strategies to be developed for launching the venture.
· Examine considerations for assessing the value of the proposed products.
· Summarize the overall assessment of the viability of the business venture.
The Feasibility Blueprint Assessment
· Must be eight to 10 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the UAGC Writing Centers APA Style (Links to an external site.) resource.
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of the paper
o Students name
o Course name and number
o Instructors name
o Date submitted
· For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.).
· Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
· Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
· Must use at least five scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
· The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types.
· You may also include contemporary media coverage from credible sources and material from credible trade magazines.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA style as outlined in the UAGC Writing Centers Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.)resource.
Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the UAGC Writing Center. See the Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the UAGC Writing Center for