In this module, we explored the role of the corporate headquarters and its relationship with individual businesses, and how the corporate headquarters creates value by implementing mergers/acquisitions and strategic alliances strategies. Select a Saudi Arabian company. Discuss the decisions and actions that the company took to sustain or create a competitive advantage with international growth.
- What method of international growth did the KSA company use?
- What source of competitive advantage does the KSA company have, and how is that position supported by its resources and capabilities?
- How does the KSA Company deal effectively with its external environment?
- What recommendations would you make to the KSA company concerning this or future expansion?
Embed course material concepts, principles, and theories (which require supporting citations) in your initial response along with at least one scholarly, peer-reviewed journal article. Keep in mind that these scholarly references can be found in the Saudi Digital Library by conducting an advanced search specific to scholarly references. Use APA style guidelines.
- Chapter 14 in Contemporary Strategy Analysis
- Chapter 14 PowerPoint slides Chapter 14 PowerPoint slides – Alternative Formats in Contemporary Strategy Analysis
- Bhattacharyya, S. S. (2019). Development of an integrated model of strategic alliance. Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, 54(3), 441457.
- Abolarinwa, S. I., Asogwa, C. I., Ezenwakwelu, C. A., Court, T. O., Adedoyin, S., & Eriksson, T. (2020). Corporate growth strategies and financial performance of quoted manufacturing firms in Nigeria: The mediating role of global economic crises. Cogent Economics & Finance, 8(1), 120. https://doi.org/10.1080/23322039.2020.1750259.