Tesla Aims for the Mass Market
Tesla Aims for the Mass Market (Chapter 8)
Critical Thinking Questions
- What PESTEL factors supported Teslas success? Which factors posed challenges?
- How has Teslas strategic position changed since it was founded in 2003?
- What kind of responses would you expect from Teslas rivals in the automobile manufacturing industry to the Model 3s popularity?
Sources: Tesla company website: https://www.tesla.com/ and investor relations site: http://ir.tesla.com/; Edmunds, Top 10 Best Selling Cars in 2003. https://www.edmunds.com/car-reviews/top-10/top-10-best-selling-vehicles-in-2003.html (updated May 12, 2009); Bill Vlasic, In Pivotal Moment, Tesla Unveils its First Mass Market Sedan. New York Times, July 29, 2017, https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/29/business/tesla-model-3-elon-musk.html?ref=business.
Please note the following important standards:
- Proofread your paper carefully; always use proper grammar and spelling.
- If a specific question is looking for a qualitative answer, limit your answer to five sentences or less. Quality over quantity, please!
- Please place your name, date, and assignment name (Module 4 Assignment) in the heading. Your assignment must be in Microsoft Word, Times New Roman size 12 font.
- Any outside sources must be cited properly. Please use APA formatting.