Write a summary of the study that includes: Why did the scientists perform the
Write a summary of the study that includes:
- Why did the scientists perform the study (i.e., description of background)?
- What was the hypothesis (or hypotheses) under investigation?
- What were the major results and did they support or negate the hypothesis? Which key techniques were used to achieve these results?
- Why are the results significant and do they point to further/future studies? In other words, why does this article matter and what should or could be done next?
- Why did you choose this particular article to review? Was it interesting, informative, clearly written, or none of the above?
Compose your review in current APA Style and include:
- A title page
- Answers to the questions above in paragraph format (2 or more pages)
- A reference page with the reference for your article and any other sources used in your review.