What is the Root Word for French Fry?The MyLab workspace in this course is robust
What is the Root Word for French Fry?
The MyLab workspace in this course is robust and provides a host of ways for you to practice using the terms. Remember, however, terms devoid of the context in which they will be used are of little help. In this discussion, you will practice creating scenarios in which digestive terms are needed.Demonstrate the proper use of gastrointestinal medical terms.Include the following aspects in the discussion:
- Add prefixes and suffixes to the root GI term to create words
- Compose a 5-6 sentence paragraph about a GI situation using as many terms as possible
- Discuss peers paragraphs and if you were able to tell what they meant
- Make suggestions for better clarity
- Cite any references. At all times proper grammar, sentence structure, and spelling. Copy and pasting are not allowed. Always use your own words.