. For this assignment, you will analyze your stress level and develop a plan the lower your daily and long-term stress. Instructions: Take some time to think about the stressors you have in your life. o Identify three stressors you experience on a daily basis. Explain each stressor as it relates to your life and why it adds stress. Choose three foods you can add to your diet that will help with stress reduction. o Include specific information about why you chose these foods. List your resources. Choose three foods you would eliminate to help with stress reduction. o Explain why you would eliminate these foods. Describe an exercise plan that you would like to incorporate into your routine. o Explain why you chose this plan, how many times per week you will include the routine, and what benefits you are looking to achieve. Explain what is meant by the Mind-Body Connection. o What would you like to include in your mind-body routine? o How often will you do this routine? o What benefits are you looking to achieve from this routine? o Set up a plan for how you will incorporate more ounces over the next month. Be specific and explain your reasoning.
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Eminence Papers only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Eminence Papers are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Eminence Papers is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Eminence Papers, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.