- Closely read the article that is linked to the bottom of this page.
- When finished, write a summary paragraph of the article.
- The summary paragraph should begin with source information, such as
- title of article
- publication and/or web site.
- Write the summary paragraph of the article in your words; need not use any quotation(s).
- The summary paragraph should be
- between three and six lines long
- in a readable font, 12-point size,
- double spaced, always putting your name and assignment title in the heading.
After completing the paragraph
- write a Works Cited citation for that source,
- using the words Works Cited
- then placing the citation below it.