Describe Different Information Systems And Their Main Features
Please answer below questions(plagiarism applies)
- Discuss each of the following terms:
- What is data redundancy?
- Discuss the disadvantages of file-based systems.
- Explain the difference between data and information.
- Use Figure 1.2 (below attachment) to answer the following questions.
- In the table, how many records does the file contain?
- How many fields are there per record?
- What problem would you encounter if you wanted to produce a listing by city?
- How would you solve this problem by altering the file structure?