Overview: Write a professional memo. Instructions: 1. Choose an emergency management or homeland security agency and assume the role of an employee in the Public Information Unit. 2. Following the Purdue OWL memo guidelines in Unit 1, write a memo to your supervisor, John Smith, asking to attend the two-day E0105 Public Information and Warning course at the FEMA Emergency Management Institute (EMI) National Emergency Training Center (NETC) in Emmitsburg, MD. Choose training dates 3 to 6 months from now. 3. The memo must include the following: a. Heading segment b. Opening segment c. Context d. Task segment e. Summary segment f. Discussion segment g. Closing segment h. Attachments (optional/not required) Requirements: The memo should be submitted as a document and uploaded in the assignment link. The format of the memo should follow the Purdue OWL memo guidelines in Unit 1. The memo should be 1.5 to 3 pages in length. 12 pt. Arial or Times New Roman font. Single space within paragraphs, double space between them. Left justified. Here is more information on the FEMA E0105 Public Information and Warning course: This course introduces participants to what the Public Information Officer (PIO) does in emergency management, along with basic information about the Integrated Public Alert and Warning System (IPAWS). The PIO topics covered include the role of the PIO; communication tools and resources encompassing social media; effective communication; preparing the community through outreach and other means; and communication in an incident. The IPAWS topics covered include what the system is and does, preparing alert and warning messages, and writing common alerting protocol messages. This is a 2-day classroom course that gives participants time to perform activities and exercises to reinforce the knowledge and build basic skills
EMH Critical Communications
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Eminence Papers only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Eminence Papers are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Eminence Papers is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Eminence Papers, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.