For your Final Project, you will compile the work you have completed throughout the course to develop a 10- to 15-page marketing plan that supports the goals of a strategic plan for your real-world healthcare organization. The Marketing Plan must contain the following sections:
- Provide a brief summary of the marketing plan.
- State the objectives of the strategic plan.
- Explain how your marketing plan will achieve specific objectives and support the organizations business plan and strategic plan.
- Describe the organizations products and services
- Explain how these products and services meet the needs of the organizations determined customer base.
- Include relevant aspects from the SWOT analysis you conducted in the second assignment.
- State the competitive advantage your plan provides.
- Internal: Include an analysis of the role of leadership and employees, the communication processes, and the culture of the workplace.
- External: Include an analysis of socioeconomic, legal, ethical, political, and technological factors that could affect the organization.
- Describe how data, based on the quadrants presented in the Boston Consulting Group Matrix, would apply to your marketing plan.
- Describe the marketing opportunities and marketing goals for your chosen HCO.
- Explain the marketing strategies that are employed in your plan.
- Apply market segmentation to your plan based on the target markets you have identified.
- Explain how database marketing was used or why it was not included in your marketing plan.
- Discuss methods of performance evaluation and monitoring that will be used to evaluate the success of your chosen healthcare organizations marketing plan.
- Explain why reports for a particular timeframe (weekly, monthly, quarterly) would be important and how you would use feedback in these reports to control the future of your marketing.
- Provide a conclusion that summarizes your marketing plan. Include persuasive statements that explain how your marketing plan supports the goals of your chosen healthcare organizations strategic plan.
* Must utilize at least 10 scholarly sources in APA style.