The headings listed below must be used to delineate the sections of content. These sections include the following: a clear introduction that provides a general review and organizes the research in a meaningful way; a discussion in which the evidence is presented through analysis, critique, and synthesis; and a conclusion in which the discussion is drawn together in a meaningful way, the claims of the introduction are brought to a logical closure, and new research is proposed(1)Introduction:Provide a conceptual framework for the review.Describe how the review will be organized. The questions below may be used to guide this section.What are the guiding theories within the domains?How are the domains connected?Are there competing points of view across the domains?Why is the integration of these domains important?What is the history of these domains?What are the related theories or findings?Describe how the literature was identified, analyzed, and synthesized.How and why was the literature chosen?What is your claim or thesis statement?(2)Discussion:Provide the analysis, critique, and synthesis for the review?(3)Analysis:Examine the main ideas and relationships presented in the literature across the four domains?Integrate concepts from the four different content domains within the larger field of psychology?What claim(s) can be made in the introduction?What evidence supports the claim(s) made in the introduction?(4)Critique:Evaluate the reliability, validity, and generalizability of the chosen research findings.How well does the literature represent the issues across the four domains?Identify the strengths and the key contributions of the literature.What, if any, deficiencies exist within the literature?Have the authors omitted any key points and/or arguments?What, if any, inaccuracies have been identified in the literature?What evidence runs contrary to the claims proposed in the introduction, and how might these be reconciled with the claims presented?Explain how the APAs Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct might influence the reliability and/or generalizability of the chosen findings.Did the ethical issues influence the outcomes of the research?Were ethical considerations different across the domains?(5)Synthesis:Integrate existing ideas with new ideas to create new knowledge and new perspectives?Describe the research that has previously been done across these domains, as well as any controversies or alternate opinions that currently exist?Relate the evidence presented to the major conclusions being made?Construct clear and concise arguments using evidence-based psychological concepts and theories to posit new relationships and perspectives on the topics within the domains?(6)Conclusion:Provide a conclusion and present potential future considerations?State your final conclusion(s)?Synthesize the findings described in the discussion into a succinct summary?What questions remain?What are the possible implications of your argument for existing theories and for everyday life?Are there novel theories and/or testable hypothesizes for future research?What do the overarching implications of the studies show?Where should the research go from this point to further the understanding of these domains and the greater study of psychology?
Integrative Literature Review
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Eminence Papers only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Eminence Papers are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Eminence Papers is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Eminence Papers, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.