- Phase 3 of Final Project: Write a two- to four-page paper that addresses and reflects upon the following:
- Describe the concepts and practices of designing and implementing business continuity and disaster recovery plan.
- How might you test a disaster recovery plan?
- What should a risk management plan include?
- How does a change management plan impact the overall risk strategy?
- What are the important concepts that should be included in a security plan for developing secure software?
- Support your writing with at least two outside sources. The paper should be in APA format.
- This is the 3rd part to be submitted; please look at the previous 2 parts.
Phase 3 of Final Project: Write a two- to four-page paper that addresses and reflects upon the following: Describe the concepts and practices of designing and implementing business continuity and disaster recovery plan.
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Eminence Papers only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Eminence Papers are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Eminence Papers is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Eminence Papers, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.