IMPORTANT PLEASE READ FULL INSTRUCTIONS. NO PLAGIARISM! NO QUOTES, MUST PARAPHRASE. I WILL CHECK FOR RECYCLED WORK AND PLAGIARISM. THIS ASSIGNMENT IS DUE 05/05/22 AT 9PM PST. IF YOU CANT MEET THIS DEADLINE, DONT AGREE TO DO MY ASSIGNMENT. PRICE ISNT NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE UNDERSTAND BY ACCEPTING TO DO MY WORK, I HAVE STRICT RULES. I DONT LIKE TO DISPUTE, BUT I WILL IF DIRECTIONS ARENT BEING FOLLOWED. IF I SEE SOMETHING WRONG AFTER PURCHASING, I WILL GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO FIX IT IMMEDIATELY. THIS DOESNT MEAN HOURS LATER. IF YOU TURN SOMETHING INTO ME EARLY, I EXPECT YOU TO FIX MY ASSIGNMENT IMMEDIATELY. DONT LIE TO ME, IF THESE RULES ARENT FOLLOWED, I WILL DISPUTE
The study of environmental health is crucial to ones understanding of the hazards and potential adverse effects posed by environmental agents and the extent to which environmental factors play a role in human disease. This foundation is essential for being an effective advocate for preventing environmentally caused diseases, identifying strong and weak protection policies, and for more advanced study of environmental health issues.
For this discussion forum,
- Research the top environmental health concerns of your city or town, using government (.gov) websites or credible news outlets (such as the Los Angeles Times, New York Times, Atlanta Journal-Constitution), and post your Top Five list.
- Include links to the sources in which you found your health concerns.
- Place these concerns in what you consider descending order of importance (i.e., #1 is most important, #5 is least important).
- What employment opportunities might pertain to these environmental health concerns?
- Check out the following resources from Career Services to help you identify these opportunities:
- You can also visit the career section of your states public health department website and search for relevant positions.
- To what extent are these concerns relevant to the environmental health objectives presented in Healthy People 2030?