Step Eight We know that our memories are stored in patterns of neural connections in our brains, and so, in the future, scientists could hypothetically discover the code used by our brains to store memories and use this knowledge to “implant” memories in our minds by rewiring our neurons. In this hypothetical scenario, scientists could scan your brain and use this information to implant all of your memories into a clone. Upon awakening from surgery, the clone would have all of your memories and no memories of its own – the clone would think he/she is you. Imagine that the brain scan procedure would kill your brain if it happened to you. Nevertheless, it would allow all of your memories to be implanted into a newer, fresher brain and younger, healthier body whenever you wished. Explain whether or not the clones with your memories would be you. If this procedure were offered to you, would you agree to it? Why or why not? (1 paragraph minimum, 20 points.)
Step Eight We know that our memories are stored in patterns of neural connections in our brains, and so, in the future, scientists could hypothetically discover the code used by our brains to store memories and use this knowledge to “implant” memories in our minds by rewiring our neurons.
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Eminence Papers only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Eminence Papers are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Eminence Papers is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Eminence Papers, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.