Prepare and submit through Turnitin, an 8 – 10 page paper that discusses strategies to build a learning organization in a specific team or department. The paper consists of two parts 1. As a case analysis, identify a challenge a specific organization that is not a learning organization faces; diagnose the issue by describing the impact of one or more system archetypes, and one or more learning disabilities 2. Recommend a plan to build a learning organization in the specific organization described in the case analysis by applying each of Senges five disciplines The final paper must adhere to APA standards and cite five or more scholarly sources including three peer-reviewed journal articles. In addition to the journal articles, you may use your course textbooks and additional scholarly sources as appropriate. Part I: Case Analysis Select an organization that is currently not a learning organization in which one or more system archetypes and learning disabilities are evident; the case analysis works best when you select a team or department with which you are familiar. For example, rather than selecting the entire military, focus on the specific unit where you are (or were) assigned. Briefly describe the organization, identifying a specific problem or challenge that exists. Diagnose the problem by describing one or more system archetypes, and one or more learning disabilities that impact it. Your analysis must include theoretical definitions of the selected system archetype and learning disability as well as a description of how each affects the problem or challenge in this organization (3 4 pages). Part II: Recommendations and Action Plan For the organization discussed in the Case Analysis, recommend an action plan to transform it into a learning organization. The action plan must include one or more specific activities for each of the five disciplines that could be utilized over time to create positive change with the organization; these activities may come from The Fifth Discipline Fieldbook or other academic sources. For example, in preparing a recommendation for systems thinking, begin by identifying leverage point(s) for change for the system archetype(s) discussed in the case analysis, and then discuss strategies to address it (4 6 pages).
strategies to build a learning organization in a specific team or department.
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Eminence Papers only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Eminence Papers are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Eminence Papers is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Eminence Papers, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.