WEEK 7 ASSIGNMENT – CASE STUDY: DEVELOPING THE FORENSICS, CONTINUITY, INCIDENT MANAGEMENT, AND SECURITY TRAINING CAPACITIES FOR THE ENTERPRISE
Week 7 Assignment – Case Study: Developing the Forensics, Continuity, Incident Management, and Security Training Capacities for the Enterprise
Read the following articles:
Write a 57 page paper in which you:
- Consider that Data Security and Policy Assurance methods are important to the overall success of IT and Corporate data security.
- Determine how defined roles of technology, people, and processes are necessary to ensure resource allocation for business continuity.
- Explain how computer security policies and data retention policies help maintain user expectations of levels of business continuity that could be achieved.
- Determine how acceptable use policies, remote access policies, and email policies could help minimize any anti-forensics efforts. Give an example with your response.
- Suggest at least two models that could be used to ensure business continuity and ensure the integrity of corporate forensic efforts. Describe how these could be implemented.
- Explain the essentials of defining a digital forensics process and provide two examples of how a forensic recovery and analysis plan could assist in improving the Recovery Time Objective (RTO) as described in the first article.
- Provide a step-by-step process that could be used to develop and sustain an enterprise continuity process.
- Describe the role of incident response teams and how these accommodate business continuity.
- There are several awareness and training efforts that could be adopted in order to prevent anti-forensic efforts.
- Suggest two awareness and training efforts that could assist in preventing anti-forensic efforts.
- Determine how having a knowledgeable workforce could provide a greater level of secure behavior. Provide a rationale with your response.
- Outline the steps that could be performed to ensure continuous effectiveness.
- Use three sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides.