Due Date: 11:59 pm EST Wednesday of Unit 8 Points: 100 Overview: You are the CISO of a critical infrastructure company which also provides essential services to the federal government (as well as local and state governments). You need to respond to the Presidents Executive Order of May 12, 2021, with respect to section 4 of the EO Enhancing Software Supply Chain Security for your company. Instructions: Using everything youve read and experienced in this class, what will you change in the way that your company develops software, purchases software, or utilizes cloud-based software-as-a-service? What security practices (from NIST SSDF or any of the maturity models or SDLCs) will you add to your software development methodology as well as your software procurement process to respond to the Presidents order to improve cybersecurity in an industry that is a vital critical infrastructure and part of the nations supply chain? Requirements: Should target your organizations senior leadership 46 page APA paper excluding title and reference pages Provide at least four references and in-text citations in APA format (these will preferably be in addition to the main text) College level writing Should be your own work in your own words
You are the CISO of a critical infrastructure company which also provides essential services to the federal government (as well as local and state governments).
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Eminence Papers only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Eminence Papers are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Eminence Papers is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Eminence Papers, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.